Powered by Blogger.
Fashion
Fashion 2011
Trand Fashion

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Eid Mubarak!!

Hi, all...thank you so much for all your comments on my recent post...we all have different opinions, and I do not wish to extend further any discussions regarding that matter. So thanks! I really appreciate your thoughts...:)

Went for dinner with my best friend, Surya...had looooots of sushi hehehe...


Anyway, I wore my new necklace and ring from Beatnik today...their products keep getting better day by day...so proud of them! :)

Padini shirt, Pull n Bear sequin cardigan, unbranded shorts, Topshop tights, Alexis - Wondershoe shoe

Visit Beatnik here!!

Finally, I apologize for any wrong doings and words...Eid Mubarak! Taqaballahu mina waminkum...minal aidin walfaidzin :)

No comments:

Post a Comment