Powered by Blogger.
Fashion
Fashion 2011
Trand Fashion

Sunday, October 3, 2010

blog crush!



"You may not be able to see, but the crotch on my utility pants is pretty stinkin' low.
Every time I walked on this day, I felt my thighs uncomfortably rubbing against one another.
They were crying, "please, we just want some proper pants." I thought about lending more respect
to my body but at this point I don't even know where my real crotch is anymore...
The above photo may not look so bad from the front...

but the rear view is a real broom cracker. Know what I'm sayin, know what I'm sayin?"- TMR

i've always said that us ladies don't dress for men...
most men, my bf included really find half of what we drool over ridiculous.
tonight i came across THE MAN REPELLER + could not stop laughing.
the mix of hilarious commentary /wit /self deprecating humor = amazeeeeee.
if you haven't already- go check it out!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment