Powered by Blogger.
Fashion
Fashion 2011
Trand Fashion

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

So many things, so little time

It seems like there is so little time in the day to do everything that i want to do...hmmm! and school just started for me this week--not feeling it! My mind is thinking Miami and Vegas. My friend and I were strategizing which trip to go to first--will see how that goes...



Anyway, I took a "zumba" dance class yesterday with my friend--gosh! We both had zero rhythm. Half of the time, I was making up my on dance instead of following the teacher's steps; but I had fun regardless.


Ok! Enough of my ramblings... Is there anything you guys will like to see more of? Video blog? More outfit post?
Ideas are welcomed :)

muah
xoxo

Outfit: H&M top, pants, & bag, Shoes by Jessica Simpson

No comments:

Post a Comment