Powered by Blogger.
Fashion
Fashion 2011
Trand Fashion

Friday, June 27, 2008

Last of Seattle




My last day in Seattle was quite interesting. After checking out of the hotel, we had about 8hr to enjoy before flight departure; so, we decide to see movies--like 3 movies in a roll--never did that before because am not such a movie person. The first movie was "Happening" with Mark Walbert--not bad at all. The second movie was "Zohan" with Adam Sandler; this movie was so bad that some people left the theater before it was over and someone else was actually snoring during the movie:-( The final movie was "Stranger". Liv Tyler did a great job--scary and great.

As we spent the remaining 8hrs before fight, I noticed quite a stir at my shoes and lots of compliment. This lady actually came up to me to take a picture of my shoes for her blog. I was so flattered :-)

ps:I have to say thanks to those who stop by my blog xoxo

Shoes: nordstrom, Tights: express, Shirt: Men's hannes, bag: H&M, Vest: Heritage1981 (men's section)

No comments:

Post a Comment